CHEETOS® XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Rice Bowl
Ready to breathe fire? This bowl is a mix of marinated grilled chicken or broccoli, rice, and layers of CHEETOS® XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT®, chili sour cream sauce, cilantro and toasted sesame seeds. Warning: This dish will leave you feelin’ flamin’ hot, hot, hot.
- 8.5 oz bag Crushed CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT®
- 4 cups Sour cream
- 1 Lime
- 2 cups Sambal chili sauce
- 1 cup Toasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup Chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 pounds Chicken, dark meat
- For a vegetarian bowl, replace chicken with 2.5 cups of cooked broccoli
- 1 Onion, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 cups Uncooked short-grain Calrose rice
- 4 Tbsp Sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce
How To Make
Create the chili sour cream sauce: mix the sour cream, lime, sambal chili sauce, sesame seeds, pinch of salt and chopped cilantro together in a large bowl. Set aside.
Cook two cups of rice.
Season and grill the chicken until cooked, about 8 minutes, then chop.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan at medium heat and add onions.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, and caramelize the onions, shaking the pan for about 5 minutes.
Add the rice, the cooked chicken and the caramelized onions to a big bowl.
Spoon the chili sour cream sauce on top, and garnish with sesame seeds, cilantro and crushed CHEETOS® XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT®.