CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
Loaded with Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheese, this bacon-ranch cheese ball gets a CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® crust for an extra-spicy explosion of flavor.
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) brick-style cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 1 pkg (1 oz/30 g) ranch dip seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) bacon bits
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) crackers, for serving
How To Make
Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dip seasoning mix until blended and smooth. Beat in Pepper Jack, Cheddar, bacon bits and green onions on low speed until blended.
Place cheese mixture in center of large piece of plastic wrap; pull up edges of plastic wrap and shape into ball. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
In food processor, pulse CHEETOS CRUNCHY® FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks to make coarse crumbs; set aside.
Just before serving, unwrap cheese ball and roll in CHEETOS crumbs. To serve, arrange on serving plate with crackers.
Serve cheese ball with tortilla chips and/or veggie sticks.